Thursday, February 20, 2014

Welcome

Welcome to In the beginning - God.

I profess no special insight, I am a conservative, fundamental, Bible believing, Christian.  I am not politically correct - however I strive to be Biblicaly correct in all I say and do.

Here is what I believe:

- The Bible is the inerrant Word of God, written by men as inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- God created the universe, all that is seen and unseen, in six literal 24-hour days by the power of His spoken Word.
- Jesus, Jehovah, Yahweh, Yeshua, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, was brutally beaten and suffered immeasurably, was crucified, died and rose again - all to rescue us from our sin and to provide a final atonement for our redemption, healing and salvation from the death penalty of our sin.
- Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah, the Mashiach

In this blog I will share my experiences, what I am learning and exploring, teachings and articles I find interesting and/or revealing.  I am not always right - and I encourage your input and opposing points of view. 

So buckle up and enjoy the ride with me until we hear that great shout, with the voice of an archangel, and the trumpet of God. (1 Thes 4:15-17)

No comments:

Post a Comment